2020 CSA shares are sold out!! If you’re interested in being added to a waitlist, please fill out the form below.
2020 CSA Information!
18 Weeks $350
Pick-up in Renton, Enumclaw or Maple Valley
Read more about what a CSA is here
- This will be an 18 week CSA starting June 2 and ending October 1.
- The cost for the entire season will be $350
- Weekly CSA pickup locations will be at the Renton Farmer’s Market on Tuesdays and in Maple Valley (10AM-12PM) and Enumclaw on Thursdays. Home delivery is NOT available.
- This will be a small CSA, typically featuring 5-7 items
- CSA members will have the opportunity to purchase surplus produce at reduced prices.
- I’m excited to be offering a fresh flower bouquet add-on for the 2020 season. If you choose this add-on, you’ll pay $100 and receive 8-10 bouquets of fresh, locally grown flowers over the course of the season.
If you know that you want to sign up for a 2020 CSA Share, please fill out the form below by May 1, 2020. You’ll then receive an invoice via email. Thanks for your interest. I can’t wait to grow you some beautiful food and flowers!!
What our past customers are saying:
“We’re enjoying your updates from the farm — especially that cute little farm helper of yours — and having more fresh veggies in our fridge. It makes a big difference for our weeknight (and weekend) dinners.”